Tuesday, October 21, 2008

It's a conspiracy I tell you!

Why do the very most horrid halloween decorations and the ditzier-than-I-could-ever-fake women loudly squeeing over petty details of wedding plans on the subway and the ignorantly anti-atheist people on internet communities and the painfully dull economics texts and realization gleaned from these painfully dull economics texts that none of the financially-knowledgeable people in my life actually know more than I do about the aspects of finance and economics that apply directly to my own life all have to converge during the very worst PMS day in my cycle?

1 comment:

Mac said...

You refer to Anti-atheists, which is fine, I suppose. But there's already a word for this: theist. Simply, theist.

(I'm enjoying your musings, by the way)