Sunday, May 04, 2008

What shall I blog about on a quiet lazy Sunday afternoon? Oh, I know, let's question all humanity's assumptions about our entire existence.

In xianity, and I think in Judaism too, humanity was created in the image of the god, and basically we're the number one life form in all existence. Which I've never really given much in-depth though to because I don't believe in this god or any other.

But suppose for a moment there is a god, but it didn't intend humans to be the number one life form. Instead, the number on life form is some seven-dimensional being that lives on Mercury, and we are just as relevant to this seven-dimensional being and to this god as, like, dandelions are under the model where we're the number one life form created in the deity's own image.

I think I'd like that.

No comments: