Sunday, January 09, 2005

Jeans that don't gap in the back!

I have found jeans that don't gap in the back! They are called Point Zero, and they are available at Sears and The Bay. No, I don't know where they are available outside of Canada. And for people who got here by Google and aren't following along my quest for non-gapping jeans, Lee One True Fit jeans DO gap in the back on me, but Point Zeros don't.

The tricky bit about these pants is that the sizes are different for different styles. I bought two pairs in different styles. In one style I wear a size 34, and it's the smallest it could possibly be without being uncomfortable to sit down in. In the other style I bought a size 33, but it's a bit big and I could probably comfortably wear a 32 (but they didn't have any 32s). So make sure you try on each style anew rather than just buying the same size in every style.

No comments: