Monday, January 24, 2005

Fuzzy, grey, and...sexy?

For my birthday, my mother got me these fuzzy charcoal-grey pants. They're just comfy warm fleece loungewear, not intended to be seen at all by the general public. The purpose of them is basically so I can have something comfy to wear if I'm sick or lazy but want to duck outside to the store, because charcoal is a lot less obtrusive than my fuzzy red pants.

I'm wearing these pants right now, and I just happened to walk past a mirror and I noticed...they look HOT! I have no idea why, but I look sexier in these pants than in any other pants I own. They aren't particularly fitted, and the fabric is thick and chunky, but somehow they hang just right.

They're from Old Navy, which prompts me to wonder whether Old Navy also has women's dress pants...

1 comment:

impudent strumpet said...

Actually 10 years ago I needed longer length pants. Since then, pants lengths in general have gotten longer, so now longer lengths tend to be too long for me. That's good to know though. More places should have different lengths.