Sunday, July 13, 2003

There were two guide dogs on the GO bus! One was yellow and one was black. Guide dogs are very cool. They would lie on the floor under their people's seats, so if you hadn't seen them get on the bus you wouldn't even know there were dogs there! When they were waiting for the bus, the dogs would lie down on the ground, and when the bus came they would indicate this to their people by standing up. They were beautiful and I wanted to pet them but I know you're not supposed to do that.

I'm also very excited because my living room is going to match. As I mentioned before, I'm getting a couch from Jimmy. This couch doesn't go with a thing I own. I also have a wicker chair, whose cushions are covered in the fabric from the curtains from my parents' original house (circa 1975). We were trying to figure out what to cover the couch with, and I said "Too bad we can't just cover it in the same fabric as the chair." Well, it turns out they still have a curtain left, so we're going to cover the couch with it. It has red in it so it matches my bright red curtains, and it's from the 70s so it matches all the other 70s furniture I have. (All my furniture is my parents' old furniture). My living room will match! YAY!

No comments: