Sunday, July 27, 2003

I'm tired. I crave croissants and don't have the stuff to make them with, and it's super humid outside so I don't know if going groceries is a good idea right now.

Five days of work, and then I get a nice long weekend. And I my current project is big enough to keep me occupied for at least three days and it's not nearly as annoying as it could be.

I think my father would be offended if he knew that I don't find work to be complete and utter hell. His analogy of work is "Do you eat to live, or do you live to eat?" He got confused when my answer was "neither". I mean, food isn't my life, but I'm not going to just wolf down bread and water when there are much more enjoyable foods out there. Same with work. It's not my purpose for living, but I'm certainly not going to pretend it doesn't exist and make no effort to adapt my life to it.

I made faux long island iced tea. Instead of adding LIIT mix and lemonade and lemon juice to coke, I just added LIIT mix to Pepsi Twist. It tastes about the same but looks different.

I am going to see Prisoner of Azkaban when it comes out next year, because, unlike the other Harry Potter books, it doesn't have any major spider scenes. Coincidently, it doesn't have any major Voldemort scenes.

This raises the question - how long before people are allowed to give spoilers for Order of the Phoenix?

No comments: