Tuesday, July 01, 2003

I should learn how to read braille. Then I could read, and I'd have something to amuse me, when my eyes are tired and the rest of me isn't. Listening to music or the radio isn't enough to amuse be on its own, so when my eyes are tired I get grumpy and bored.

Today I was in the supers' apartment for 15 minutes to sort out some paperwork, and I got an allergic reaction to their cat and smoke. Just from being there for 15 minutes! GAH! So my eyes have been unhappy all day.

Otherwise, decent day. Enjoyed my day off, did some laundry and got some cleaning done, how exciting. It's July 1 and I don't have my metropass yet and my Toronto Star wasn't delivered today, so I'll have to make some phone calls tomorrow. Ick, phone calls. Maybe if my work tomorrow is as easy as my work yesterday was, I'll finish my work early and can make the phone calls from the office guilt-free.

Cool thing of the day: Jimmy is giving me a couch! How cool is that?

No comments: