Tuesday, July 08, 2003

I had a horrible dream last night. It was indescribably horrible. I wasn't even sure what was happening, but there was something in my apartment and it was going to GET me. Next to my bed I saw a huge, ominous-looking shadow. I started screaming, and slowly got up to face the THING. My screams woke me up, and I woke up standing next to my bed in the dark. I had been staring at the THING, but it slowly vanished as I woke up. I turned on the light to find my stuffed aminals scattered around the room, and a picture had fallen off my wall and somehow landed in the hall, TURNING A CORNER to do so. This probably sounds hilarious, but when I woke up I was jumpy, sweaty, nervous, warm, heart racing - all the usual symptoms of a panic attack, but worse than I've ever experienced. I haven't the slightest idea what brought that on, but it was the freakiest experience of my life

No comments: