Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Not dead yet (but getting there)

I'm sick, possibly with strep throat, so don't expect much blogging of substance for the next few days. Right now I find it hard to focus on or think about anything but staying warm and drinking juice and counting the seconds until I get to sleep next. I think my teeth are rotting from all the juice and sugary lozenges, but we'll deal with that later. I have to continue going to work until the end of the week because I have a huge project due on Monday and my team's workload is such that no one can cover for me. So two more days of floating through my texts in a DayQuil-induced happyland, then a weekend of sleep and more sleep, and then hopefully I'll be better. If it gets worse I'm getting antibiotics, and if it's still around on the weekend I'm getting antibiotics

No comments: