Thursday, July 23, 2009

Anyone know the Sims 3 food icons?



One of my Sims (dude on the right) wants to make Kate Pistachio's (lady on the left) favourite meal. The internet tells me that you find out another Sim's favourite food by chatting until they start talking about food. So I had them chatting and my Sim's thought bubble showed the cartoon icon (like on the Simology page) for his own favourite food. Then Kate came back with this icon.

But I can't tell what it is!

Anyone know which food that's supposed to be the icon for?

Edit: Never mind, I figured it out by going into Create a Sim and looking at the bit where you can edit their food preferences. (Can't believe I didn't think of that right away!) Apparently that picture's supposed to be ratatouille. So, for the googlers: Kate Pistachio's favourite food is ratatouille.

No comments: