Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Piss.

The bathroom at work has automatic flushing toilets - very enthusiastic automatic flushing toilets that sometimes flush when I've just shifted position.

So it's very odd that sometimes I walk in and find a toilet full of urine and toilet paper.

It occurred to me that maybe someone with a penis is peeing in the toilets, so I started going through a mental list of all the women on the floor to try to figure out if any of them could be trans, and started going through a mental list of all the men on the floor to try to figure out if any of them might be motivated to pee in the women's washroom for some bizarre reason.

But when you pee with a penis, you don't use toilet paper, do you?

So my latest theory is that we have a ghost who has to pee sometimes. Or perhaps someone has an invisibility cloak.

1 comment:

Fran said...

But when you pee with a penis, you don't use toilet paper, do you?

Maybe not to wipe, but there are many uses for toilet paper beyond wiping (blowing your nose, discarding gum or chewing tobacco, etc.)

An unflushed toilet, with urine and varying amounts of toilet paper in it, is a common occurence in many men's restrooms. In my experience, anyway. I think if you ask your men friends, they would likely confirm this as typical.