Monday, June 16, 2003

Today is pretty decent. Learned about government workings and how to handle secret documents. Mmmm...secret documents...

After we let out for the day I went down to the water and read for a couple of hours. Made decent progress reading, and saw boats and ducks and red-winged blackbirds and some beautiful doggies and watched a seagull try to eat a giant piece of green pepper. No bunnies today though :(

Ate some leftover Four Seasons pizza (eggplant, asparagus, mozzarella, feta, onion, red pepper, garlic, no sauce. Nummy!), now I'm enjoying wine and Monty Python, and then I have some kind of chocolate cake or brownie to enjoy later. If I get tired within the next two hours, it will be a perfectly satisfactory day.

I also heard that it takes people 6 months to get used to a new full-time schedule. That's quite a relief for me - I've never been able to adjust to full-time before, but that's because I've never been on this kind of schedule for more then 4 months. So I won't be wandering around in a daze for the rest of my life.

I'm nervous about tomorrow, but I can't write why here.

No comments: