Sunday, June 15, 2003

I went for a walk by the water today. I was walking around this isolated little path, all alone, and I saw this little bunny hopping along. It was tiny and brown with perky ears and a fluffy white tail. I haven't seen a wild bunny in years, so I got all excited and said "Oooh, hello bunny!" I sat down to watch the bunny hop around a bit, all happy like a little kid, and then when it hopped away under a bush I said "Bye bye bunny!" Then I stood up and saw there was a guy suntanning nearby looking at me like I'm psycho. (I saw like 4 more bunnies in that area too! I'm going back there to sit in the sun and read and watch bunnies!)

I watched LOTR yesterday and today, and it's one of those movies that you can just look at, regardless of plot. Of course, it's a decent epic too. I don't think any of the actors involved are sexy, but it's surprising how many of the characters are sexy. Aragorn is sexy, even though he has facial hair and I don't like facial hair. Frodo is sexy even though he has disgusting feet. Legolas is sexy, even though he's blond and I don't find blonds attractive. I didn't find any of the characters in the book sexy, I don't find the actors sexy, but somehow in the production of this movie they got a group of very sexy characters together. Not late-night fantasy sexy, but the kind of sexy you just look at and go "Mmmmmm"

Now I've exceeded my monthly quota of the word sexy and lost the respect of my readership.

No comments: