Monday, June 02, 2003

So my staying awake all day plan didn't work out too well. I'd managed to finish all my errands before noon, so I had a nap in the afternoon, but I think I'll still be able to fall asleep at night tonight.

I'm still so nervous about travelling and work. I hate situations where I don't know what's going to happen! Logically I know that I just have to show up and someone will take me in hand and everything will be okay, and even if I mess up a bit it will be forgiven because they've already put so much time and effort into me. But I just can't not be nervous! Do you outgrow this or will I be like this forever?

2 comments:

Watson516 said...

Hey, where are these cliffs with the cave you speak of?

Watson516 said...

Something got messed up, these comments where suppose to be on the post about you going to school near the cliffs that the MacKenzie's Cave is in.

So, where is that located?