Wednesday, June 11, 2003

People use the "au fur et au mesure" construction A LOT around here! I'm glad I learned it in 3rd year, or I would be totally lost! I always thought it was too formal to use verbally, but I hear it at least twice a day.

My face is not used to wearing makeup. I hardly used it during all of May, and now when I get home I can't wait to take my makeup off. So why do I wear it? Because I don't feel professional with a bare face. Perhaps I don't look completely professional in makeup (my "design" is still rather youngish, and probably gives the impression of lack of self-confidence), but I need to believe that my zits are covered and the darkness around my eyes is hidden, or I feel like everyone sees me as being the nervous insecure nine-year-old I feel like.

No comments: