Sunday, July 17, 2005

HARRY POTTER SPOILER WARNING!

This is a post-dated post. If the date and time indicated for this post have not yet passed, there may be new material below. New: I am continually bumping this post up whenever I have Potter-related thoughts that I want to post. I was planning to keep my theorizing to SQ for the time being, but SQ seems to have exploded.

Warning: all posts below this and above the July 15th post entitled "End of Harry Potter spoilers" contain spoilers for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.

If you wish to avoid Harry Potter spoilers, use the search function in your browser to skip direct to July 15th. If your browser is not finding July 15th, you may need to go to the July 2005 archive to display all posts made in July.

As I read through the book, I am going to be posting my impressions chapter by chapter. This is not a full summary or a proper review, but I am not going to be censoring myself when it comes to spoilers. You have been warned!

Update: I have now finished the book. All spoilers are below this post

WARNING: HEAVY SPOILERS, INCLUDING THINGS THAT WERE NOT ANTICIPATED IN RUMOURS OR FAN THEORIES!!!!

No comments: