Saturday, July 16, 2005

Chapter 8: Snape Victorious

Well, fandom called it - Snape is now teaching DADA, conveniently allowing Harry into Potions. 
 
I like this depressed Tonks.  Not because I like Tonks being depressed, but because it's so different from anything that fandom ever came up with.  I'm rather disappointed that the Patronus question was answered in the book, because I voted for it in the jkrowling.com with the assumption that it's the least likely to be answered in the book.  So...Tonks has a new four-legged Patronus.  Shippers will say it's a werewolf, but I'll say it's Padfoot. 
 
I also noticed a lot of weight was put on the fact that they aren't taking Care of Magical Creatures.
 
This book feels different from the others, somehow.
 
Next up:  The Half-Blood Prince!

No comments: