Sunday, May 31, 2009

Things They Should Invent: flying hairdryer droid

I don't use a hairdryer every day because on normal days my hair is dry by the time I need to leave. However, on days when I'm running really late, sometimes my hair is still wet when I need to leave. The problem is that I'm running really late, so I don't have time to stand there blowdrying. I need to put on my makeup and get dressed and sort out all the stuff that needs to be in my purse and brush my teeth and maybe chug a quick cup of coffee.

So I was thinking they should invent a handsfree blowdryer, but then I remembered they already have those. Problem is they're attached to chairs, like in old-fashioned beauty parlours. When I'm running late, I don't have time to sit around.

So what we really need is a flying/hovering star wars type droid. It follows you around and flies around your head blowdrying your hair. Your hands are free, you can walk around as needed because it will follow you, it's the perfect invention and everyone will buy one just as soon as we've perfected that pesky autonomous flying droid technology.

If I ever write science fiction, I am absolutely working this thing in.

No comments: