Friday, May 29, 2009

Things I want to blog about but am currently too tired

- Why current electoral boundaries are a disservice to the highrise-dwelling residents of Yonge & Eg.

- Joe Fiorito's latest column on the Nunavut seal hunt

- A post that should be interestingly theoretical and philosophical but I can't get to stop sounding whiny.

- An oversight in the Ontario Residential Tenancies Act that is forcing long-term tenants into a lower quality of life.

- The translation problems of violence

- Why parents need to model benefit of the doubt

- Things the Toronto cycling lobby should do

Make a request, and I'll blog that one first.

2 comments:

laura k said...

I am interested in many of these! I hope you get a nice rest and come back to expound.

laura k said...

OMG, I am massively behind on my ImpStrump. It's the worst part of the layoffs at my workplace: we're too busy, I don't have blog-reading time any more. I have to find time to do this at home.

OK, prepare for comment onslaught.