Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Me and my problems

I had some music on, grooving to the music, about to wash my face. As part of grooving to the music, I moved the hand that contained my face scrub, and some of the soap went flying into my eye.

Long story short, I had to cry to get it out. I can't cry on demand - it has to be induced emotionally or by chopping onions. I don't have any whole onions, and going out to buy onions during a rainstorm at night when you can't open your eyes isn't especially convenient. So I've spent the past hour making myself an emotional wreck and crying out all the tears that I have in me. Now it's my bed time and I still have to hang up my wet laundry, take out the garbage, prep my face, hair, teeth and ears for bed, and regain my emotional equilibrium.

No comments: