Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sometimes I wish I could read what other people are thinking about me

Today everyone seemed to react to me like I was emoting a "Don't fuck with me!" vibe that was just barely being restrained under a thin veneer of social niceties.

But I'm frumpy today. My shoes are flat mary janes, my hair is flat and stringy and my split ends seemed to have multiplied overnight, my clothes are my fat clothes (although my jacket is just a tiny bit kick-ass), my purse is all wrong for the outfit, my forehead keeps going shiny and my wrinkles are showing more than usual. As far as I can tell, if I'm giving off any vibe it's one of patheticness. Moodwise I've been either neutral or shy/nervous, and I did yoga this morning and it did work its magic so I haven't been especially cranky or aggressive feeling.

But the world has been reacting like I will snap if provoked. I have no idea what's up with that.

No comments: