Sunday, August 07, 2005

Kudos to Massolit Books in Krakow

Mad props to Massolit Books in Krakow for excellent customer service! I ordered a dictionary from them that turned out to be bound incorrectly, and they are shipping me a replacement free of charge. I don't even have to send the first dictionary back!

They also were able to communicate by email in excellent English, addressed me as Ms. Lastname (thus correctly identifying me as female - it's a bit tricky because, while my name is common, it's grammatically masculine in Polish), and basically resolved the issue in the best possible way, despite the fact that the cost of shipping a second book severely cuts into their profits from this sale.

I will certainly be making an effort to buy from them again, should I ever find myself in a position where I need English-language books from Poland, or more Polish reference books.

No comments: