Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A sociological survey of my spam folder

My spam folder is full of penis enlargement spam (amazing what those spammers know about my genitals), but nearly all the subject lines are about something else. There's "Re: Your Tracking Number" and "Hot Tight Wet Pussy" and "Thousands of Rolexes," and the contents are always penis enlargement spam.

Are there really people out there who are going "Oh, my tracking number, just what I need!" and then click on it and say "Why, now that you mention it, I do have a small penis!"

The other thing that's weird is some of the spam wants to enlarge you to 7 inches, and some of it wants to enlarge you to 13 inches. So I'm very curious about how big they think my penis is right now. And the 13 inches is the one with the tight pussy subject line, which...um, no thank you!

The other thing that's weird is it's all loudly heterocentric. You'd think there'd be at least SOME gay penis enlargement spam?

1 comment:

laura k said...

It's so bizarre. So totally bizarre.