Thursday, March 06, 2008

Amy Winehouse is GOOD!

Being lazy about pop culture like I am, I never really paid attention to Amy Winehouse. I only ever saw her in celebrity gossip, which didn't make me terribly inclined to seek out her work.

Then I heard her mashed up with Ella Fitzgerald. And she made Ella's voice sound weak and immature!

So I'm thinking okay, awesome voice, unfortunate hair. Fair enough. Then I found pictures of her with different hair and it turns out the big hair actually suits her - it's more flattering to her face than normal hair. I gotta give the girl props for figuring out that a big fuck-off beehive is flattering on her! If my most flattering hairdo were a big fuck-off beehive, I would certainly never figure that out.

So onto the ipod she goes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey IS!!

Thanks for the link to my site and the 'Back to the Ritz' mash! Hope you enjoyed it!

Thanks again

mARKY