Saturday, March 15, 2008

Open Letter to all US video streaming sites

So you want me to watch a commercial before you'll show me the TV show? That's fine, that's how these things work, I won't even try to hack my way around it.

So you won't show me the show because I'm outside of the US? Well, I'm not as cool with that, but I'll take that it's a given for the moment.

But please, please, for the love of all human decency, don't make me watch the commercial and THEN tell me I can't watch the show because I'm outside the US!!!!!!!!!! If your sponsor is US-specific then it doesn't do any good to show me the commercial anyway, and if your sponsor sells its products internationally then you may as well let me watch the show so I'll come back to your site and see more of your commercials!

No comments: