Sunday, July 22, 2007

Things I still want to know

1. So who raised Teddy Lupin?
2. What did the trio (and everyone else who left Hogwarts early) end up doing for education/careers? I know Harry is independently wealthy, but Ron and Hermione aren't, and I can't imagine Hermione settling for a job that doesn't require NEWTS. Did they go back and do their 7th year?
3. What happened to the Dursleys when they went into hiding?

Edit: And what was that place where Harry was when he talked to Dumbledore? No, I can't accept that it's a great mystery. I must know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering about the Dursley's too. How cute was Dudley's departure! And i was convinced that Petunia's hesitaion was going to be significant, but apparently not.

I would also like to know what happened to Luna and the Weasley's.