Sunday, July 22, 2007

Chapter 33: The Prince's Tale

I think it take a little longer than an hour to go through all those memories!

Fandom called the Snape = "that awful boy" and Snape/Lily things. I do find myself wondering at the Remus/Lily hinted at in the POA movie though. Didn't JKR say there was something to that?

Also, didn't JKR once unequivocally say that Harry is NOT a Horcrux?

I'm sad about Remus and Tonks. I like them. They're the cool people! (Also, this josses Fernwithy. I think JKR might be just toying with her now.)

If Harry is Teddy Lupin's godfather and Harry has to die, what happens to Teddy? He's becoming rather parallel to Harry. Do Remus or Tonks have any horrid relatives for him to be brought up by? (Well, Tonks does, but we can't use those.) Does Teddy get to be the messiah next?

No comments: