Saturday, June 30, 2007

Random thoughts from the news

1. My very least favourite Canadian tradition is this habit of every Canada Day doing a study that scolds me for not knowing stuff about Canadian history that I do, in fact, already know.

2. The problem with the National Day of Action is that I don't know what they want from me. They interviewed some people on the radio on Friday and they seemed to be saying that they were trying to raise awareness of the shitty conditions that Aboriginal people have to live in, but I already know this and I'm already outraged by it! So what do they want me to do? 'Cause I'll probably do it, I just need to know what I'm supposed to do!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello


Http://www.BuySellDirect.net is the one you need to sell your used products FREE and make money at home.


http://www.BuySellDirect.net service is rock solid and 100% FREE.