Saturday, April 10, 2004

Usually, at 10:30pm on the second day of my weekend, I'm either lying in bed stressing that I'm not at all tired enough to fall asleep, or wide awake at the computer feeling guilty about not being in bed.

Today, I'm pouring myself a nice glass of wine and settling in to read and game for a couple of hours, after which I will watch some stupid television on Deja View, and go to bed when I get the urge to do so.

Usually, the day after the second day of my weekend, I'm waking up way too early so I can do yoga in an attempt to energize myself a bit so I can get through the day. Then I'm sleepwalking through work and coming home grumpy.

Tomorrow, I will sleep in until about 11, have a leisurely breakfast, watch some MASH, relax at home, enjoy newspapers and novels, perhaps go for a short walk if it's nice out, then stay up late to watch the Sunday Night Sex Show since I don't have to get up early Monday either.

I love Easter!

No comments: