Sunday, April 04, 2004

I bought some good Rimmel eyeliner instead of the Cover Girl crap I was using before, and now that I have eyeliner that will draw a good, well-defined line, I can't seem to make it make my eyes look bigger. I know all the theory behind drawing a line that will make one's eyes look bigger, I know exactly what I should be doing, I have even done it before, but lately I just can't make my hand make the pencil do what I want it to. My previous eyeliner didn't draw as well-defined a line and it wasn't completely opaque, it just made the area behind my lashes look vaguely darker (but I kept using it because cosmetics are expensive and I hate buying stuff and not using it), so throughout the last couple of years I seem to have lost all my eyelining skills, because the line I drew wouldn't actually matter.

No comments: