Thursday, April 08, 2004

Ce que j'ai fait:

- I bought some shoes. Two very similar pairs actually, but I'm going to return the pair I like least. Black, closed-toe sandal things with higher-than-I-usually-wear heels. I can't walk fast in at least one pair, I'm about to try the other. Poor downstairs, I'm going to be walking around in heels on my hardwood floor all weekend.

- Spontaneously bought some tulips. Red ones and yellow ones. Now they're all looking pretty in my blue vase.

- Bought a lotto super 7 ticket. I bought two sets of numbers and they gave me six, for reasons that I do not understand. I'm going to give it to my grandmother for her birthday, (we don't really do big presents) because she always wins something, and the jackpot is $20 million.

Big plans for tonight: unwind playing Sorry on games.com, steam some vegetables and eat them with the rest of the lemon dill sauce, test out my shoes, do a hardcore vacuum (in heels, just like June Cleaver), fill out my U of T application, do some Harmony, read a bit, play Sims, and watch MASH. Yummy.

No comments: