Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Know what I hate?

I hate when something comes up in the media and I have something to say that the media isn't mentioning, so I blog about it and write any appropriate letters, and then a few months later it comes up in the media again, still without my point included.

Realistically I know my blog has small readership, and realistically I know that my elected representatives and any relevant corporations and newspapers' letters to the editor columns get a lot of letters and they can't change their actions in response to every one.

But it's still very frustrating because whenever an issue resurfaces, I feel like I'm negligent if I don't address it, and I really don't have anything new to say. My blog is repetitive enough without my making a point to harp on every single issue that resurfaces. But my silence might also be misconstrued as apathy, which it isn't.

No comments: