Monday, December 18, 2006

Now this is just weird

My superintendents gave me (and all the other tenants, I assume) the most religious xmas card ever.

This is especially weird because they're brand new superindentents. They've been here literally 2 weeks. I've talked to Mrs. Super once, when she knocked on my door to let the guys who were replacing the toilet into the apartment. Our conversation was as follows: "The plumbers are here." "Okay, thanks." We would never even recognize each other walking down the street.

A card from someone with whom I have no relationship whatsoever is a bit odd. A religious card from someone who has no idea what religion I am or am not is rather odd. Put them together, and frankly it's bordering on presumptuous.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My follow up for that was, "Now that is just weird"