Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I want my dream back!

Last night I had a dream where Stephen Harper did something wrong - like broke some small, niggling, unspoken rule - thus triggering an election before he had even officially taken power. Elections Canada was unprepared, so there were no parties and no candidates. So I was trying to vote for mi cielito, but I had to undertake this weird sequence of tasks to cast my vote - like some bizarro scavenger hunt combined with the Neverending Story combined with a Marx Brothers movie.

When I woke up, I really missed the dream and wanted to go back, but I had no idea why. Then I remembered - in my dream I had a dog! I had a big yellow lab that followed me around everywhere throughout my adventures, and smiled and wagged its tail at me. We had so many adventures together! I want my puppy back! :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is like IM and a Golden, 'Clifford the Red Dog'! Clifford follows Emily everywhere :)