Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Why I am pissed off: I called my doctor this morning to schedule my annual physical.

They aren't booking any appointments until January.

In what world is that acceptable? I'm on my last pack of pills, and I never thought to call earlier because I have never, not even for busy clinics, had to wait more than three weeks for an appointment.

Tomorrow I am calling them back and emphasizing the time-sensitivity of the whole thing. If they can't come up with some way for me to have a prescription in hand by the end of the month, then I will have to look for a new doctor. This completely defeats the purpose of having a family doctor.

And if they can't come up with some way for me to have a prescription in hand by the end of the month, I am blogging my doctor's name so other people can be warned away.

No comments: