Tuesday, November 23, 2004

This is me attempting to be optimistic about stuff a la Jimmy.

They've started showing my exercise shows on weekends too. This is good, because on a normal weekend day I can wake up early, exercise, then go back to sleep for as long as I need. This means that I'll get at least 2 days of exercise in no matter how bad my week is.

MASH is now on at 8 pm, so I get some nice comfort food television to relax me before bed. Plus I can do my dishes painlessly during the commercial breaks, and I'm fully justified in playing computer games for an hour in the evening (because I can't POSSIBLY be expected to study/read/do complicated housework while watching TV!) I'm particularly happy since the current MASH episodes feature the Potter/Hunnicutt/Burns line-up, which is my favourite.

And once I get one short annoying text out of the way, my work is good and happy. As long as I don't think too far in the future.

No comments: