Friday, January 01, 2010

Wherein I find the obvious solution to procrastination problems that have been plaguing me for years

Two things I keep procrastinating:

1. Housework
2. Watching videos I've downloaded (yes, I'm one of those people who procrastinates fun things too. I typically game or use the internet while watching TV or a DVD, so I keep not watching downloaded videos because I can't multitask them.

I just found the solution: watch the videos while I'm doing the housework! I'm now watching an ITV documentary on the making of Spamalot while cleaning my kitchen. I can't believe it took me so long to think of this!

2 comments:

laura k said...

So you learned nothing from my watching Dallas while I iron, eh? Glad you got there on your own.

impudent strumpet said...

Failure of imagination on my part. Since I'm not watching Dallas and not ironing, it scanned as something that couldn't possibly apply to me.