Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Well this is a disheartening development

Sims 3 causes my computer to blue screen, just as it's about to finish loading the town.

I was expecting it to maybe be slow and frustrating because I have only the minimum RAM requirement (figured I'd get more if it was annoying), but I didn't see this coming and the internet doesn't seem to know anything about it yet.

I'm going to uninstall and reinstall, but if not I have no idea what to do.

Update: Updating video drivers fixed the problem.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Try going into the graphic settings and lowering everything down to the bare minimum. If that doesn't get it to work you may have to install the latest software drivers for your video card and sound card.

Good luck!

impudent strumpet said...

Oops, updated the post before I looked at the comments. Updating video drivers did the trick.