Sunday, February 10, 2008

Instead of going to bed at a reasonable hour on a Sunday night, I think I'll do a stupid meme

Soundtrack to your life meme.

Shuffle your playlist and press play. For each question type the song that's playing. Then press next and type the next song for the next question.

Opening Credits:
Knuckle Down - Ani DiFranco
That could work

Waking Up:
Another Brick In The Wall (Part 1) - Pink Floyd
Wow, that's going to be an intense day...

First Day At School:
Baby's in Black - The Beatles
This is going to be a weird story...

Falling In Love:
I've Got a Crush on Your - Ella Fitzgerald
My iTunes is smart!

Fight Song:
In My Life - The Beatles
I want to see a fight scene to that song!

Breaking Up:
Don't Download This Song - Weird Al Yankovic
Again, I want to see a breakup scene to that song!

Prom:
Outta Me, Onto You - Ani DiFranco
Could work if the prom doesn't take itself seriously. Actually, would work well since the prom comes AFTER the break-up

Life is Good:
Excuse Me, I Think I've Got a Heartache - Cake
Are we going for irony here?

Mental Breakdown:
I Just Can't Wait To Be King - from the Lion King
Hey, if it's a really thorough mental breakdown, why not?

Driving:
Your Little Body Is Slowly Breaking Down - from Evita
Well, I'm not a good driver...actually, this would work if I had a car I'm emotionally attached to and I'm driving it on its last trip ever before it dies

Flashback:
Prologue from Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat
Flashback to what?

Getting Back Together:
Find Your Grail - from Spamalot
That could work actually!

Wedding:
Hallelujah - Rufus Wainwright
For an emotionally complicated wedding, yes!

Paying the Dues:
Yellow Submarine - The Beatles
Am I paying the dues by working on a ship?

The Night Before The War:
Space Man - Smash Mouth
Am I in the air force?

Final Battle:
Attack of the Radioactive Hamsters from a Planet Near Mars - Weird Al Yankovic
I don't think this movie is taking itself very seriously

Moment of Triumph:
Earth Intruders - Björk
Okay, so this movie clearly involves a futuristic space battle. It would work though!

Death Scene:
This Jesus Must Die - from Jesus Christ Superstar
So now I'm the messiah too?

Funeral Song:
Good Morning Starshine - from Hair
Well, if I'm the messiah people are going to have to celebrate my death at some point...

End Credits:
Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps - Cake
Okay then, not the weirdest thing

Okay, so I'm secretly and unknowingly the messiah in a futuristic universe that includes space battles and where half the time the emotions of a situation are the opposite of what they should be.

Also, I don't think my iTunes knows how to shuffle very well. That wasn't nearly random enough.

No comments: