Sunday, July 18, 2004

So I'm buying some items in a lingerie store.  As the cashier goes through her normal transaction spiel, she asks me "Did you find the right sizes?"
 
This is a very strange question to ask in a lingerie store.  Lingerie is a very finicky item of clothing that only works if it's the right size.  Why would I be buying things if I didn't find the right sizes?  Do they think someone's going to say "Actually, you were plum out of 36D, so I decided to make due with this 32A instead."  I wonder what they were thinking when they put that in the script?
 
However, I am very happy.  I got two bras for only $32, and I spent less than 30 minutes in the store.  Some La Senza products have small cup sizes, so if you happen to be a half size like me, going to La Senza and getting an item in the larger cup size might help.
 
 

No comments: