Friday, October 12, 2007

Al Gore MUST run for president!

Do I want Al Gore to be president? I don't give a monkey's. Do I think he's make a good president? Haven't given it a moment's thought.

No, I just want him to run for president so I can see how his opponents would give negative spin to the winner of a fucking Nobel Peace Prize! I've done enough work on communications and speechwriting and PR that I can usually anticipate how something will be spun, but this one I can't work out at all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've done enough work on communications and speechwriting and PR that I can usually anticipate how something will be spun, but this one I can't work out at all!

I bet that spin would resemble this, already-completed attempt at establishing Gore's environmental consciousness as something of a fraud:

http://www.snopes.com/politics//bush/house.asp

laura k said...

I hope for all of our sakes that he will never, ever run. He can do a lot of good in the world if he doesn't, and none if he does.