Sunday, May 16, 2004

Some random products I've tried lately:

1. Rimmel Gentle Eye Make Up Remover: When I use this to remove waterproof mascara, it appears to have removed it all, but it doesn't actually remove everything. Then I wake up in the morning with racoon circles under my eyes. It is very gentle, but Simply Basic eye makeup remove from Walmart is better.

2. Beringer Stone Cellars Chardonnay: This is very good, smooth and buttery, one of the best chardonnays I've had.

3. Country Harvest Source One whole wheat bread: I tried this because it comes in one of those "stay fresh until the last slice" wrappers. And it does work, the bread stays really fresh for a long time. It comes in a shiny orange wrapper, and is available at Loblaw's but not at Dominion.

4. Kraft Fat Free Italian dressing: This is actually the best Italian dressing I've had so far, and it's fat free! Again, available at Loblaw's but not at Dominion.

No comments: