Sunday, May 09, 2004

Based on the few Americans I've spoken with, it seems that it has not yet been widely disseminated south of the border that the US military contracts out interrogation activities. (An American media outlet would probably have been more appropriate, but on a sensitive topic like this I didn't want to link to an outlet whose editorial stance I'm unfamiliar with. CTV is affiliated with Globe and Mail, which is centre-right in Canada. You can Google to see what your media outlet of choice does or doesn't say.)

I'm posting this not to comment on it - I do have opinions, but nothing that isn't obvious and hasn't already be said, and it isn't my place to comment on what activities another country's government chooses to outsource - I'm posting this just so any Americans who stumble upon my blog will be aware of it.

No comments: