Monday, May 03, 2004

Just in case anyone is looking back to their OAC year and laughing about how stressed they were over university applications:

OUAC says:
[U of T] does not contact applicants individually with respect to the required documentation. It is the applicant's responsibility to ensure that the documentation requested in the application package instructions is received by the University by the deadline stipulated.

The U of T application says:
Once we receive your completed application from [OUAC], we will send you information about the required documentation and document deadlines.

Of course I don't care, I've been through this process twice before and I know that OUAC doesn't really matter, but imagine the stress upon encountering this sort of mess for the first time.

It should be interesting (provided I get into the course I want) to see university from a completely stress-free perspective amid a classroom full of stressed-out froshies.

No comments: