Monday, November 19, 2007

Things They DID Invent: Songza!

A few months ago, I proposed "Youtune" as an audio equivalent of Youtube. Turns out Songza does this. Their catalogue is not as comprehensive as I'd like - I can still outsmart it - but it's not even 2 weeks old yet so we'll give it some time.

Let's see if this embedding thingy works...






Edit: It sounds like this the soundtrack of the music video, rather than being the actual song as recorded on the album. (That's what's up with all the talking at the end. Here's the video in question - it is one of the best videos I've seen and definitely worth watching.)

4 comments:

Anni said...

hey . I love your blog! You seem to like exactly the same things as me (the love for language and all its hangings on) and you also have the propensity towards random rants :)

Do you mind if i stick you on my blogroll?

impudent strumpet said...

Of course! Linking is free, and it's always good to meet another langling :)

Lone Primate said...

Wow, thank you for that! I'm sure glad I dropped by. :)

Anonymous said...

Very shorts, simple and easy to understand, bet some more comments from your side would be great