Monday, May 08, 2006

Signs I've been working too hard

Last night I dreamed that I was charged with a violation of the Official Languages Act because the brand name on my running shoes was in English only.

Then I went to Radio Shack to buy something, and I handed over enough cash to pay for it, but then the cashier (who may have been Klingon) insisted that I tell her my account number. I asked her which account - bank? credit card? Air Miles? - but she refused to tell me, just insisting more and more forcefully that I tell her the account number.

Then the universe exploded, and I woke up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At least the universe explodes for you. Color me envious. I just about always wake up at the interesting part of the dream and can never get back there for any resolution.

Maybe the cashier was Borg? Resistance is futile. :) Just tell her the damn account number(s).