Saturday, May 27, 2006

Razors

It seems they no longer make blades for my razor (which I guess is to be expected, since I've been using the same one for almost 15 years). So now I need a new one.

My choices are Schick Quattro and Gilette Venus. The Quattro has four blades, but has protective wires over the blades. In my experience, protective wires result in a lower-quality shave, although I have no way of knowing if the extra blade will make up for that. Venus has three blades and no protective wires.

I'm looking for a good-quality shave that will last as long as possible, but also for blades that last as long as possible.

Thoughts?

1 comment:

impudent strumpet said...

That's really good to know - thanks! I'm not considering Intuition because I really don't need that much moisturizer, so I certainly don't want to pay extra for it!