Saturday, July 16, 2005

Chapter 23: Horcruxes

Answers.  So so many answers.  The little thing the Chamber of Secrets.  The glimmer of triumph.  "In essence divide."  Harry leaves this chapter prepared to kill.
 
And there are still over 100 pages left.
 
I'm scared for Dumbledore.  Harry isn't usually this informed when there's 100 pages left, and the Big Battle always takes place in the last 100 pages.
 
Also, because I forgot to blog it when I read it, "Sectumsempra".  The curse indicated in the Half-Blood Prince's book as "for enemies"  (the more I read this, the more the back of my mind keeps thinking the HBP is Voldemort).  We don't know what it does, unless Harry's Latin is better than mine.  When I read that, I felt ominous.  I think Harry is going to try the spell and hurt someone unintentionally.  it is the title of the next chapter, so let's see.

No comments: