Friday, January 23, 2004

I don't want to become one of those people who blogs extensively about her get-in-shape efforts, but I'm very proud of myself because:

a) I exercised for the last SIX days in a row (Sun, Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri),
b) I ate breakfast EVERY day this month with the possible exception of one or two that I don't remember because I was sick (still doing spaghetti for breakfast, which is working out well), and
c)I only ate ONE serving of potato chips, and they were Lays Salt & Vinegar and I'm on my period so it's perfectly justified. And if you don't believe me on this, you try living through one of my periods, especially with messed-up post-antibiotic hormones, without Lays Salt & Vinegar chips. (But I can't promise that I won't have more tonight if I'm still hungry after having fruit and salad and a PMS sandwich).

No comments: