Monday, July 10, 2006

Open letter to all Toronto businesses

Thank you for posting a list of store locations on your website. This is extremely helpful. Thank you also for sorting your list into pre-amalgamation communities - I'm sure this is also quite helpful to many people. However, can I ask one small favour? Under "Toronto", please list all the locations in post-amalgamation Toronto. Sure, go ahead, keep listing them under community name too, nothing wrong with a bit of redundancy, but I also want the option of seeing every location in post-amalgamation TO.

Because of the logistics of my day-to-day life, the most convenient location for me might be in either the old city of Toronto or in North York, so I have to look at two separate pages/maps/lists/whatever to find the most convenient locations; if the list is divided into smaller communities I also have to click on Willowdale and Downsview and Don Mills and East York. That's quite a bit of clicking to find the most convenient location. Show me the whole city at once, and let me decide from there.

No comments: